Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Silky Puding aka Puding Sutra

Heyyyy...
I've been impressed with this kind of puding (puding should written with two or one "p' ? I don't know yaaa)... The silk texture was so soft... Then I know the name of this puding, find the recipe...and voila....



The recipe also simple. Poor me that just found this kind of lovely puding...

I took mbak widya Hidayat recipe (I'll give the link later...still gaptek :D )

and I made it this way :

1 can of sweet condensed milk ( I use Indomilk)
6 cans of water (use the milk can yah)
1 pack of -agar-agar- ( I use satelit brand)
1/2 bottle of squash syrup (about 300ml, you can reduce it. I use ABC mango flavour, you can use other flavour)
canned fruid or fresh fruit as necessary for topping

direction :
put together milk water and agar-agar in your pan, boil them.
put in jelly mould, glass, or other moulds.
wait until they made stabil crust in the top of the pudding.
pour carefully the syrup. ensure that the syrup get in to the gap in the edge.. (ngerti nggak? :D gitu lah ya)
store in refrigerator for several hour...






love it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment